Sunday, January 16, 2011

Clocks

Today the Klockit catalog came in the mail. As I thumbed through it, I remembered how we would choose a new clock to be made. It was so exciting to know that I would get another clock. Most people hang pictures on the wall and I’ve always joked about how many clocks I have hanging. It seems there are so many things that still remind me of you, and yet I can’t seem to remember even the sound of your voice. I will play some of our videos so I can hear your voice again.

Several of these catalogs have come since you died, and each time I wish you were still here. I’m glad this one doesn’t have one that makes me want it. The only clock I wish you could have made me was a cuckoo clock and we just never spent enough time trying to figure out which one we liked.

Well, I have many clocks to remember you by and nobody will ever be able to take your place. I miss you.

DR
1/16/11

No comments:

Post a Comment