Saturday, December 15, 2012

La Vie Est Belle

This is the name of my new fragrance and it means “Life Is Beautiful”. The fragrance I had been wearing for years, “Brown Sugar”, was discontinued. I really hate to find a new fragrance that I like, but I knew I had to. I have a hard time because some fragrances truly make me sick. I cannot be around anyone who has on a musk fragrance. Years ago, I was on annual leave from my TVA job and when I came back the person filling in for me must have taken a bath in musk. I had to sterilize everything, including my telephone. It was awful. One time I loved the fragrance, “Ambush” and so I bought some. I truly smelled like I had been “ambushed” with that one. There are just some fragrances that change with my body chemistry. While I was in California, I thought I could find something that I liked. The girl at the Lancome counter told me that “La Vie Est Belle” was brand new and had a lot of natural ingredients in it. She also said that “men” really like it. Oh well, that last comment sold me on it, so I bought it. Actually, I really like the way it smells, and it doesn’t turn “ugly” on me. A long time ago I wrote about people were always telling me that I smell good. I was showing homes to one of my clients, and she told me that everytime she got into my car she wanted to eat sugar cookies. She asked if it was me or if it was my car. I told her it was me. It really became very humorous to me and so I asked my husband if I smelled good and he said that you just smell like Diane. I took that as a compliment. I have to say that people are beginning to comment on my “new” fragrance and telling me that I smell good. Guess I picked the right fragrance after all. But the best thing about this fragrance, that I couldn’t even pronounce the name, is that it means “Life is Beautiful.” I love the meaning because to me Life is Beautiful and it gets better every day. DR

No comments:

Post a Comment