Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dreams

I shared a flash dance of a waltz by Tchaikovsky on Face Book. It put me in my fantasy world of being able to waltz to that. I’ve always wanted to be able to dance and if I could just waltz to that, it would be wonderful. But, there is at least one thing that I need to do to copy the dream. I need to be in a beautiful long, flowing dress. I could picture myself waltzing this time because I have learned how. When I listen to classical music it always puts me in another world. It puts me in the world of dreams and hopes and where everything is wonderful. It takes me back in time. I can remember as a little girl I loved to read because I could become the character in my books and live that fantasy. Where do all of our hopes and dreams go? Why do we not hold onto them? I guess the reality of life sets in. That’s why it’s so wonderful when you listen to songs like this, you can close your eyes and all of a sudden you’re in a different world. DR 8/15/13

No comments:

Post a Comment