Saturday, August 10, 2013

Worry

I don’t know why I have this problem of “worry.” I seem to worry about everything. I worry if I look ok. I worry if I’m going to say something to somebody and they take it wrong. I worry that somebody may not like me. I want everybody to like me, but I know there must be some people who probably hate me. I have to admit that I don’t have anyone in my life that I hate. I do worry that I will not find someone to spend the rest of my life with. I don’t worry about that as much as I used to though. It seems the longer that I am alone, the better I like it. I think that you have to like yourself and enjoy your own company. I seem to get along with myself pretty well. I worry about my daughter, son-in-law, and I especially worry about my grandsons. So far, I think I have two wonderful grandsons and they are good. Oh, they have their moments, but they are always good to me. When I need hugs, I just go over to Christi’s and get plenty of them there. They tell me I look good, and I think everybody needs to hear that every once in a while. I’ve never thought that I’m pretty, so I try to make up for it in personality. Well, I worry about that too. Sometimes I think I talk too much, and I worry about that, but Chloe never talks to me, so if I talk a lot to you, I apologize in advance. Just tell me to shut up. Then I’ll worry about you telling me to shut up. Do you get where I’m going? I worry about any and everything. Oh, how I wish I could never worry about anything, but that wouldn’t be me. Well, now that I’ve said all of this, I’ll worry about what people will say about all of the things I’ve said about worry. Oh well…… DR 8/10/13

No comments:

Post a Comment