Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting

This morning I keep looking for the guys to show up to finish some work at my house and I suddenly thought that it seems like half of my life is spent waiting. I’m sure you probably have thought that also. We go to the doctor and what do we do? We wait. Not only do we wait in the waiting room, but they take you back into another room where you continue to wait. I’m always waiting on something or somebody. I have to tell you that I’m not the most patient person in the world. When I order something, I want it now, but I have to wait. Sometimes it seems like the waiting is endless, but in the end, it was worth the wait. I remember my dad told me years ago, the things in life that we want, sacrifices have to be made. That statement also applies to almost anything in our life and most of the time, it involves waiting. DR 1/16/13

No comments:

Post a Comment